TheXMu

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Nocturnal GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nocturnal

PostSubject: Nocturnal GM application   Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:43 pm

Name: Hans Gutierrez
Language: English/Filipino
Old In Game Name: CHRONICLES,KnightFall, (SiegeMu server)
New In Game Name: Nocturnal
Time I can spend in game and forums: No specific time, as long as i have no some stuffs to do. But i play maybe 5-6 hours a day

I was a GM in SiegeMu server. I made many kinds of events there that were originally new. not only Hide and Seek or QandA or Bring me,something like that, if i will be given the oppurtunity to become a Gm here in this server, I promise to do my best to become a good GM,not just good, but the BEST GM in this server.For example, one of my events is not just related in the game. I made events that somewhat related to math or science with clues.

Objectives

I want to make our server big and expierience great thrills in events. I want to help those who are in need and answer all their questions as long as i know the answer and related to their problems. They can consult to me in forum or even in game on their personal problems. I guarantee that they will not mess their time with me. I like making new events.

I hope that our love Head Admin will accept my request to become a GM here in our server.

Nocturnal is saying "NEVER SAY NEVER"

TheXMU ROCKS!

Thank You and GodBless. MORE POWER

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Nocturnal GM application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1