TheXMu

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Phobia GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phobia

PostSubject: Phobia GM Application   Thu May 26, 2011 11:38 pm

Nickname/Character: Phobia/Subber
Name: Alica
Level of English Language: Fluent as fluent gets Smile

Experience in Mu: have been playing Mu in general since 2004. In 2004 I started playing in Global Mu for a year, then I went into the private servers, which are ShadowMu and DawnMu, I've been GM for 2 years, I'm a 7 years MU expierenced girl, I'm a GM Expert, I know how everything works, I know all the GM commands, the gm panel, files, everything in MU, I've been playing this mu for a long time, but wasn't on forum, cause it's not that active, I ofcourse donated alot of times, and won't stop voting.

Why do you want to join as a GM?: This mu needs a GM who's active, And I can be 8 hours minimum active per day, this MU needs a GM so bad, I can handle it, that is why I'm applying, I can be around most of the times, doing events, banning cheaters, I can help with anything, problems, bugs, favours.

What can you bring new to the server/community?: I can bring me, as a person who is equal to all other players. Although I will have privileges that other players do not have, that does not change me as a player in game. I want to respect and be respected in return. I hope to recruit more players to the xmu server and gain more friends and as a GM I can become someone who players can be friend and go to when there is a problem.

I love this server, I care about, willing to do anything to help, so a position like that, yea I can handle it, players need a GM around.

You can contact me on

Or you can contact me here, feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Phobia GM Application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1