TheXMu

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How to Avoid Account Hack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SexySarah

PostSubject: How to Avoid Account Hack   Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 am

First of all - I made this topic because lots of new players are gettin scammed/robbed and number of those cases still increase..

COUPLE RULES ABOUT LOGIN/PASSWORD:

1. NEVER, EVER share your login with others!

- your friends don't need it ;X your family don't need it ;X or THEY NEED TO STEAL YOUR STUFF!
- if Administrator ask for it ON FORUM (they NEVER do this in game!) - even then.. for your security - send it to him/her via PM!

2. NEVER, EVER share your password with others!

- password is for you and YOU ONLY!
- don't trust to friends, because mostly.. they are false ppl and steal items!
- don't trust to family, because family only looks good on picture - they also can steal your items!
- if someone says that he/she is an Administrator and ask for your password.. tell him/her to get lost! Administrators WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR PASSWORD!

3. NEVER, EVER write your login/password in files or on piece of paper (reminding note)

- you have brain so use it to remember it!
- someone can find it and steal your stuff!

4. NEVER, EVER use login/passoword from other servers/websites!
- you could give it to someone who will come here and steal your stuff!
- you could have keylogger in the past!

5. NEVER, EVER use SIMPLE login/password!

- lazy and predictable people are robbed the most - names/birth dates/phone numbers - this is simple - too simple!
- for example: h0w d0 y0u th1nk, i5 my p4s5w0rD s1mpl3 t00 6u3s5? - I THINK NOT!

COUPLE RULES ABOUT TRADING ITEMS IN GAME:

1. NEVER, EVER TRUST PEOPLE!

- you cannot even imagine who can scamm you ;x it can be even your mother! TRUST TO NO-ONE!

2. DON'T TRADE VALUE THINGS/THINGS WHICH ARE BIGGER THAN FULL TRADE without GM Help!

- if someone says 'I will give it to you in next second/third trade..' he will try to scamm you!
- always ask for all details of trade BEFORE you do it!
- be patient! GM can help you with trade without problems.. it's better to wait then lost items!
- if someone says in the middle of trade 'wait here, I have rest on other character/account' it means that you were not listening, are idiot and were just scammed!

3. ALWAYS MAKE A DOCUMENTATION!

- always say thet you do this to second player - if he wanted to scamm you he will change his mind!
- if it happends that you will get scammed.. (for me cause will be obvious ;X) screenshots are necessary to recover your lost items!

RULE ABOUT COMPUTER SECURITY:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phobia

PostSubject: Re: How to Avoid Account Hack   Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:00 am

1st this is copied

2nd '' Dont share your acc info is a tip, its not a command, it's not a rule, people can share their accounts with anybody, but its their responsibilities if they get scammed.

3rd Learn English

4th What the fuck you mean don't share account with family?, are you a dumb ass or stupid, oh I forgot you're pinoy, for your information family is family, my brother is my soul and I would give him anything not just a stupid account.

Couldn't you copy a better guide than that?

Don't try hard to be a GM, because admin only picks stupid people to be GM like ZeroPH, Akuma, have you read ZeroPH's application, It doesn't make sense at all, and he never been a GM before, this game will fail due the lack of GMs, I promise.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yosadistic

PostSubject: Re: How to Avoid Account Hack   Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:58 am

Phobia wrote:
1st this is copied

2nd '' Dont share your acc info is a tip, its not a command, it's not a rule, people can share their accounts with anybody, but its their responsibilities if they get scammed.

3rd Learn English

4th What the fuck you mean don't share account with family?, are you a dumb ass or stupid, oh I forgot you're pinoy, for your information family is family, my brother is my soul and I would give him anything not just a stupid account.

Couldn't you copy a better guide than that?

Don't try hard to be a GM, because admin only picks stupid people to be GM like ZeroPH, Akuma, have you read ZeroPH's application, It doesn't make sense at all, and he never been a GM before, this game will fail due the lack of GMs, I promise.

Dont be so rude ...some of them aren't so good with english and they are not stupid, just missinformed if they just do they'r jobs as gm and keep helping people the server will do fine.

Peace out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://facebook.com/Dumitrescu.S
cobrassy

PostSubject: Re: How to Avoid Account Hack   Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:16 pm

wtf pinoy means?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Avoid Account Hack   

Back to top Go down

How to Avoid Account Hack