TheXMu

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

DONATION going wrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhynevaR

PostSubject: DONATION going wrong   Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:26 pm

I donated monday for big gm and still is not working I got bug skill tree 3 times summoner bug low hp(not a visual bug u get kill by mob with full stats) 4 times and sm bug skill tree I do not know why but i asked for best seed option in big gm and got level 1 seed on it and no harmony option i had to put that myself risking loosing item on machine ...
I guess since this on 9 years of playing mu This is my first time paying real money for something should teach me a lesson I do understand there is a lot of problems on the server and admin is busy but I should have beeen told to donate later so it would be no trouble since This is not my fault .
I do believe is pretty bad you can not reset your stats from site It makes you start all over again I don not know for the rest but that kind of money is a lot to me to be forgotten
Please HELP !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhynevaR

PostSubject: Re: DONATION going wrong   Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:01 pm

skill tree bug[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhynevaR

PostSubject: Re: DONATION going wrong   Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Admin fix command in my BUG char and i ask if he could pls put in in a unbug char or fix mine he say no This is very upsetting u have to begged to get things you pay for it took a week to fix and fix it wrong all this happen after Admin reset my stats but like all the other response are non existent if it bothers so much to have a service ... do not have it
I would like my money back I would glad it put it someplace else ,,,
You can keep mu bugged char !
Why in the world would i want to play with a bugged character
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhynevaR

PostSubject: Re: DONATION going wrong   Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:19 pm

Even if episode 2 will have a new skill tree the points I didn't get to allocate would not get fix I will do my best to report this to all channels possible and in all reviewer panels that I am member of so people don't have to go trough the same Thing elf is not strong char without skill tree even worst and the idea of donation is to be able to help server to grow and have a better time playing the game ...This has not happen to me all this been a headache and admin just ignores ...
I ask for gms to forgive me and I know they are getting sick of people asking for things they can not fix .
This is not good and I should get things corrected or done right I even went to the trouble of starting another elf and ask admin to erase gm on the bug char and put it on same class char he say no..... so wait for it he fix after a week the command on my bugged char and tell me I have to wait till episode 2 to get my char working right and I do believe that will not happen anyways i didn't get an assurance of my problems been fix is all too much wait an see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheWALL

PostSubject: Re: DONATION going wrong   Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:29 pm

episode 2 is on its way. And i think they bought the official client. And since its the official client you wont experience any bugs on episode2. Maybe wait for a week or two. Hope you stay coz
more GMs=more EVENTs=more FUN.

pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeRo

PostSubject: Re: DONATION going wrong   Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:40 am

elaphear76 wrote:
I donated monday for big gm and still is not working I got bug skill tree 3 times summoner bug low hp(not a visual bug u get kill by mob with full stats) 4 times and sm bug skill tree I do not know why but i asked for best seed option in big gm and got level 1 seed on it and no harmony option i had to put that myself risking loosing item on machine ...
I guess since this on 9 years of playing mu This is my first time paying real money for something should teach me a lesson I do understand there is a lot of problems on the server and admin is busy but I should have beeen told to donate later so it would be no trouble since This is not my fault .
I do believe is pretty bad you can not reset your stats from site It makes you start all over again I don not know for the rest but that kind of money is a lot to me to be forgotten
Please HELP !

oh sorry for late recieve ur big gm....

add me on skype kinglupi...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhynevaR

PostSubject: Re: DONATION going wrong   Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:43 pm

ALMOST FIXED!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONATION going wrong